Jr. Java Developer
AIPL is a leading solution provider of Industrial IoT #IIoT and #Industry4 solutions. AIPL has created an Edge to Cloud IIoT platform #PlantConnect to acquire, monitor, visualize and analyze data of industrial assets and systems.
PlantConnect is a web application and uses C++, J2EE, Java Script, AJAX, MySQL, Apache Tomcat, Reporting and chart libraries etc.
Junior Developer (Java) will be part of PlantConnect engineering team.
As part of PlantConnect engineering team, (s)he will be assigned following tasks -
- Unit testing
- Documentation related to above tasks
- Any other tasks assigned by manager
Additionally the developer will have to build following competencies which are extremely essential for product development
- Thorough understanding of product
- Good understanding of domain and business requirements
- Thinking from user perspective
- Considering requirements like flexibility, robustness, scalability, error handling in code
- Engineering graduate in Instrumentation, Electronics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Understanding of web application architecture, OOAD
- In depth knowledge of core Java, advance java, java script, ajax etc.
- Good Knowledge of Angular JS
- Good Knowledge of big data/mongo DB
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and software engineering concepts
- Good logical deduction aptitude and analytical thinking
- Passionate about PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Experience – 2 to 3 years
- Experience in industrial automation domain will be advantageous
Commensurate with qualifications and experience