Jr. QA Engineer
AIPL is a leading solution provider of Industrial IoT #IIoT and #Industry4 solutions. AIPL has created an Edge to Cloud IIoT platform #PlantConnect to acquire, monitor, visualize and analyze data of industrial assets and systems.
PlantConnect is a web application and uses C++, J2EE, Java Script, AJAX, MySQL, Apache Tomcat, Reporting and chart libraries etc.
Junior QA Engineer will be part of PlantConnect engineering team.
Roles and Responsibilities
As part of PlantConnect engineering team, (s)he will be assigned following tasks -
- Requirement understanding and provide feed back to development team
- Writing test cases
- Execution of test cases
- Help documentation for assigned feature
- Any other tasks assigned by manager
Additionally the QA will have to build following competencies which are extremely essential for product development
- Thorough understanding of product
- Good understanding of domain and business requirements
- Thinking from user perspective
- Logical thinker
- Help Support and Implementation teams and if require communicate with customers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Engineering graduate in Instrumentation, Electronics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Good Knowledge of database server MySQL, MongoDB and Well versed in writing SQL/MongoDB queries.
- Strong knowledge of functional, integration, regression, smoke and performance testing.
- Knowledge of automation and performance tools like selenium, Jmeter will be added advantage.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Knowledge of software development and testing life cycle (SDLC) and software engineering concepts
- Good logical deduction aptitude and analytical thinking
- Passionate about PRODUCT testing
Experience – 2 to 3 years
- Experience in industrial automation domain will be advantageous
Commensurate with qualifications and experience