Customer Name: PT Ecological Services Pvt. Ltd.
Focus: Real time monitoring of Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) output in residential societies and sharing real time data with respective State Pollution Control Board (SPCB)
PT Ecological Services Pvt. Ltd. provides complete assistance in environment efficient services for routine environmental activities. It has large no. of installations across Maharashtra and other states in large residential housing societies.
- As per government rules it is mandatory for large residential housing societies having more than 400 flats to install a STP monitoring station
- Set up an aggregator server to store and archive all such data for analysis and reporting
- Upload data in real time from all installations and share it with SPCB server
- Generate relevant alarms/ alerts and warnings based on real time data
- Report generation and provide the reports to societies for required compliance
EnviroConnect is a ready to deploy solution with full and advanced functionality, dash board based viewing, alarms and alerts management and powerful reporting. EnviroConnect is used for real time monitoring of ETP / STP output, water quality, stack emissions and ambient air quality. The solution is proven in the field and is currently deployed in 1000+ installations across India and Middle East. The solution is designed based on global standards of environmental monitoring requirements of various pollution boards and further tuned to the requirements as laid down by CPCB for Indian standards.
Based on the project requirements the data need to be shared with SPCB directly from STP station and without any manual intervention, PT Ecological Services Pvt. Ltd. evaluated and selected EnviroConnect as the most appropriate solution for their requirements. Main reasons for this selection were:
- EnviroConnect was a ready solution with all required functionality
- EnviroConnect has strong analytical and reporting features
- EnviroConnect has strong server component to handle large data load
- EnviroConnect has an Edge Gateway (black box) with multiple connectivity options available
Technical details of project and installation
Hardware installed and connected:
Horiba Analyzer + Renu Electronics (HMI +PLC) – Modbus connectivity
Parameters to be monitored